Many a times when you have downloaded an APK from Premium Free APK or any other APK site, you may have got a weird error saying something like “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources” (Shown in the image below). This is because by default Google only allows app installation from Google Play Store. So, in order to install APKs downloaded from any other source, you’ll need to enable “Unknown Sources” on your device.
We’re telling you the steps to enable “Installation from Unknown Sources” because all the apps downloaded from our site needs to installed directly. So, you’ll have to enable these settings on your device. It’s a very easy process to enable that. Just follow these steps to enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
- Step 1: Open your device’s settings and scroll down to find the “Security” menu.
- Step 2: Tap on the “Security” option to open the “Security Settings” page. Scroll down to find “Unknown Sources” option.
- Step 3: Tap on the “Unknown sources” option to toggle it. It’ll ask for a confirmation from you, just tap on “OK”.
- Step 4: That’s it, Unknown sources is now enabled as you can see in the image below (Unkown sources toggle is on).
- Done: Now you can easily install any APK files directly on your device, just open the APK file and click on Install.
So, by following the steps given above, you can easily enable installation from unknown sources on your Android device. If you are having any problems with any of the steps, you can comment down below, we’ll reply you as soon as possible.